Lands of Aesiria

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lands of Aesiria
Lands of Aesiria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» MAJOR FOQING ANNOUNCEMENT
Noah Cross [W.I.P] EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 5:53 pm by Ean Sableheart

» What's Up Folks?
Noah Cross [W.I.P] EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 2:25 am by Marcus

» Create your own Superpowers!
Noah Cross [W.I.P] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:46 pm by Guest

» luna de sangre
Noah Cross [W.I.P] EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 9:37 am by Guest

» Anastasia the Titania {WIP}
Noah Cross [W.I.P] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 5:58 pm by Anastasia

» Fairy Tail RP
Noah Cross [W.I.P] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 1:31 am by Guest

» Hello there everyone!
Noah Cross [W.I.P] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 12:11 am by Kit

» Character (WIP)
Noah Cross [W.I.P] EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 7:17 pm by Katherine Lavinski

» Puzzling Politics and Promising Predictions
Noah Cross [W.I.P] EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 5:53 pm by Orelia

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Noah Cross [W.I.P]

Go down

Noah Cross [W.I.P] Empty Noah Cross [W.I.P]

Post by Noah Cross Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:37 pm

Name:Noah Cross
Age / Apparent Age: 450/ Early Twenties
Race: What species do you belong to?
Allegiance: Aesirian Empire
Title: N/A
Height & Weight: Six Foot 2 Inches, 180 Pounds
Hair and Eyes: Golden Blonde, Vibrant Sky Blue

Physical Description:
No male elf’s beauty has ever compared to that of Noah; hair as golden as the ore itself and eyes a blue deeper than any sea and brighter than any sky, with skin fair and soft as a new born child. One look at the elf and it is rather obvious that the blood of the noble High Elves flow rather strong through his veins. The boy is only but a young age of 450 years young but holds himself in such a manner that only elders of the race may, perhaps it is due to the home he was brought up in. Noah often compliments his natural features with cloths that are in cool colors such as blues and greens, these colors seem to cause his eyes and hair to become much more noticeable. While Noah generally has a rather kind look on his face he does turn his nose up to those races he finds beneath him and the rest of the High Elves, mainly that of the human, Oni, Reptilians, and Avians. While he attempts to not let this distain tarnish his posed appearance he cannot help himself from scowling at times when in the presence of them.
Spoiler:

Who are you?

Personality:
Born in one of the main noble families of the Aesirian Empire, Noah, is the offspring of a great man and a celebrated woman. From a young age he was surrounded with nothing but the best that the Empire had to offer. Tutors that were the top in their respected fields taught him the ways of magic, fighting, and tactics. His father was one of the previous War Sages of the Empire as such Noah was always held with a certain expectations, he was always meant to serve the Empire to his fullest extent and he takes that expectation with great pride. There are few among the elves, let alone High Elves, that hold the ideas that the Empire were built upon more than Noah.

While he is a rather serious person when it comes to issues on politics and warfare when he gets away from all that mess he is rather a romantic. Noah has been seen attempting to swoon his fair share of maidens and even has marked himself from several other noble houses due to these antics. While throughout all this he has remained rather close with royal family’s heir, Aiyana

Positive Qualities: At minimum you must provide 3 positive character traits about your character as well as explaining each briefly in 1 or 2 sentences minimum. You may be asked to elaborate if the moderator approving does not understand.
-
-
-
Negative Qualities: Same as positive qualities only these are traits that are less than stellar about your character.
-
-
-

Likes: Likes and dislikes of your character. Minimum 3 each with 1 sentence minimum explaining why.
-
-
-
Dislikes:
-
-
-

Legacy

Timeline: A quick overview of major points in your character's history.
History: Provide the backstory of your character. Depending on race and desired titles you request, this will be expected to be filled to the brim with information.

Rp Sample: (Optional unless requesting a starting title) Put a sample of how you expect to regularly post here. You must be in the character you are playing here. If you do not wish to provide an rp sample, put N/A.
Noah Cross
Noah Cross

Back to top Go down

Noah Cross [W.I.P] Empty Re: Noah Cross [W.I.P]

Post by Noah Cross Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:07 pm

Total Coin: Total amount of coin you have at your disposal

Stats
Total Stat points:30
Strength: 3
Endurance: 3
Arcane: 10
Resistance: 4
Speed: 10

Skills

-Weaponry [Archery] (Basic) 100 Coins
-Magic [Magnetism] (Basic) 100 Coins
-Magic [Lightning] (Basic) 100 Coins
-Magic [Metal] (Basic) 100 Coints

Magnetism Magic:

Lightning Magic:

Metal Magic:

Spells and Techniques

Name: Metal Reject
Level: Basic
Skills: Magnetic Magic
Duration: 2 Post
Cooldown: 5 Post
Effects: A defensive move that keeps melee fighters at bay at times. By targeting a piece of metal on his person he will charge that metal with a certain charge, at the same time he will cause any new metal that enters a 5 inch radius of himself to take on this same charge causing that foreign metal to be rejected so to speak forcing it away from Noah. It seems though that skills that are above a basic rank that utilize metal have enough force to bypass this.
description: The appearance of this move is naked to the eye and can really only be noticed by those that experience it first hand or witness it.

Name: Shrapnal Shot
Skills: Weaponry [Archery] + Magic [Metal]
Duration: How long does the move last, if instant put instant.
Cooldown: How long before you can use this move again.
Effects: The purpose of this move. Does it boost and how much, does it attack. what's its range?
description: Complete description of what the move looks like and what it does. This is the flavour.

Name: Horent's Nest
Skills: Weaponry [Archery] + Magic [Magnetism]
Effects: The purpose of this move. Does it boost and how much, does it attack. what's its range?
description: Complete description of what the move looks like and what it does. This is the flavour.

Name: Attraction
Skills: Magic [Magnetism]

Name: Metal Creation
Skills: Magic [Metal]
description: Complete description of what the move looks like and what it does. This is the flavour.[/u][/u]
Noah Cross
Noah Cross

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum